Re: HIST: Polling for Survivors

On Feb 3, 2005, at 10:29 AM, ChatOWhitehall@aol.com wrote:

Maybe someone
will take a moment to tell me whether they have noticed any of these things
around their neck of the woods.
Anner,

There are only two non-native irises I have seen grown as you describe locally, but I'm afraid I don't know the true identity of either. You can view them at the following URLs:

http://www.angelfire.com/mn3/shadowood/arenaneglecta.html
http://www.angelfire.com/mn3/shadowood/unknown85.html

I don't know if that will be of any use or interest, but it's the best I can offer on your sleety day.

Laurie

P.S. I'm resending this because I forgot to attach my sig to the first reply.

laurief@paulbunyan.net
http://www.geocities.com/lfandjg
normal annual precipitation 26-27"