Re: HIST: Polling for Survivors

In a message dated 2/3/05 12:27:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
laurief@paulbunyan.net writes:

<< I don't know if that will be of any use or interest, but it's the best
 I can offer on your sleety day. >>

Well, yes, it is of use and of interest, because in so saying you are also
telling me that you don't see ANY of the other ones I mentioned, which is also
an interesting sort of fact, you see....

Now, Minnesota was not exactly an Iris wasteland, of course. Aside from Fryer
there were the Brand folks up there selling Irises, and some interesting

That is a nice little variegata you found with real perky haft marks. Crisp.
I like a nice crisp little variegata. I found one like it only the standards
are tobacco and the falls damson.

Anner Whitehead