Re: HIST: OT: HUMOR: Polling for Survivors & Southern Culture

Kanopolis is about 100 miles north and 35 miles west of Wichita.  That's why I don't run down and attend their club meetings every month.  I used to when I was only about 40 miles closer.  And 20 years younger.

Oneofcultivars@aol.com wrote:

If Kanopolis, KS is close to Wichita and everyone attending the iris show
could be young inside for just a tiny bit longer followin' the flower show......
Kanopolis could write Wichita in the annals of iris history forever!
Bill Burleson