From: "Neil A Mogensen" <neilm@charter.net>
Subject: [iris] variegata as a name

Chuck, if that fall overlay pattern were named a "variegata," then WABASH has
a "variegata," and so do Shah Jehan, Extravaganza, City of Lincoln (which is
"a" variegata), and most of collected Asiatic tetraploids too, judging by the
photos I've seen.  They have the appearance of having a fall overlay over
blue-violet or violet-blue ground color.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.