Re: HIST: Polling for Survivors

The only iris I see that are not being taken care of around here
(Northern Maryland/SE Pennsylvania) are Indian Chief, Concord Velvet both
which seem to do better uncared for than in my Garden!.
There are also two which I am unsure of one I got a piece of can see at
and the other is a pale lavender self similar to Queen of May posted at
HIPShttp://www.worldiris.com/public_html/Frame_pages/QFix.html There is
also a small Iris pseudacorus clump in a protected area on the Susquhanna
River.  I have only see this flower twice.  :)

Anita Moran
USDA Zone 6b