Re: HIST: Polling for Survivors

DFerguson@cabq.gov writes:

<<  I have an old small brownish - grayish - lavender - purple blended thing
(standards duller than falls) with strong PBF that matches exactly what I've
ordered as both 'Pres. Pilkington' and 'Evolution'.  (Same problem with photos
of 'Evolution'). >>

Although both have PBF, I think you would be hard pressed to confuse these
when seen together. 'President Pilkington" is actully quite large--as in large
blooms, and tall stalks, and is cocoa toned. Evolution is smaller and crisper.
Both have a lot of violet in the falls.These are both on the HIPS page, but,
as seen on my monitor, neither photo shows the blossom as I would recognize it.

Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA USA