Re: HYB: CULT: pattern etc

You had mentioned several times that Fred uses corona to describe the

Unfortunately, I fear that many of the pedigrees of Fred's introductions
aren't promising for my part of the vale.  So am not tempted for the

But he says he has some CRAZY FOR YOU kids, & depending on the other
genes, those might have a chance here.  I've been out potting up
individual seedlings & am amazed at the sturdiness of the CRAZY FOR YOU
babies.  What stocky big roots on such tiny little babies!  Here in the
vale, roots seem to be the key to what does well and what doesn't.  No
big surprise...

<Linda continues: " Fred, is that how you always use corona?  Or is it
                   sometimes the other way around - darker rim and
lighter center?  Or is there
                   such a thing?"

                   Neil responds:  Interesting that you should address
that to Fred Kerr. ..."White ground banded with color...."  The best of
   best of these are Fred's introductions.  You might enjoy trying them
out in  the Vale..>

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8