AIS: Diggin' for bones (stong)

University of Arkansas researchers have linked gardening and regular yard
work to the prevention of osteoporosis. They found that women 50 and older who
gardened at least once a week had higher bone density than those who did other
types of exercise includin' arobics, swimmin', bicyclin', dancin', weight
trainin', and joggin'.

The study examined which type of exercise had the greatest impact on bone
density. The study showed that only two activities had significant in maintaining
bone density; gardenin' and weight trainin'.

Of all the activities in the study gardening was the most popular, with
almost half of the women participating claiming to garden at least once a week.

After looking at my yard this morning, I've reached two conclusions that are
somewhat different from those of the researchers. I should have married an
Arkansas woman and the place NEEDS every woman living there.

Gotcha, every single one!
Bill Burleson