Re: HYB:REB:Repeat (Emendation)

  I inadvertently dropped a key word from my previous post as I was editing it (see below):

Jeffrey Walters <jeffwiris@yahoo.com> wrote:
I have observed a pattern of bloom such as you describe ontwo TB cultivars in recent years, ROMANTIC EVENING (Ghio, '96) and CHILO(Nebeker, '98). In both cases there was one stalk that emerged shortly after the end of the main season bloom and came into bloom two to four WEEKS later.

Jeff Walters
in northern Utah
(USDA Zone 4)