Again this year we will have a petite point broach and earrings in an iris motief donated by Jill Bonino for the auction. In previous years this was the hit of the evening.

Last years door prizes and auction items included generous gift certificates from hybridizers and iris items from friends. The proceeds from the auction went directly into the American Iris Society Electronics Services fund that sponsors such things as the digital projector for slide shows and the online iris databases. Last year in Fresno was our biggest turnout ever with 200 people and unfortunately we had to turn those away who did not pre-register. PLEASE RSVP to Joanne (see below) by Fri, May 6th.

COST: $29.00 (not included in convention registration)

DATE: Friday, May 13, 2005

TIME: 5  7 pm

LOCATION: Versailles Room, Sheraton Westport Hotel

MENU: Salad

Grilled Chicken pasta primavera

Cheesecake

RSVP: Joanne Prass-Jones

Email: Joanne@usjoneses.com

Phone: (510) 795-9723

Make check payable to: Joanne Prass-Jones

Mailing address: 35572 Linda Drive

Fremont, CA 94536

Also, if you have items to donate to the auction, please let John or Joanne know at you earliest convenience.

John | "There be dragons here"

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Director, American Iris Society