Re: Re: REF: zones...

Ay caramba - I typed 7s instead of 9s!
If the Cadds say they're zone 8, I guess it's
best to take their word for it; they're
undoubtedly more aware of local microclimate
variations than I would be as a casual visitor...

Jean
zone 9b (really :-)

Linda Mann wrote:

I appreciate the effort, Jean, but Joe Ghio says he's in zone 9.  From
the information I have, so are the Nicholsons, & the Cadds are in 8.
Waiting to hear from Lauer....

Why I don't want to use maps....

<CA ? (Anna & David Cadd - 7b
                         CA ? (Gordon & Lorraine Nicholson - 7a,