Re: AIS: membership

Patrick, Here's a laugh for you -- and others --I finallhy became  a Life
Member 3 or 4 years ago!  It reallly saves a lot of trouble in reembering when to
send that check! I heartily recommend Life Membership!
 And don't  misunderstand me -- Ithink the BULLETIN is wonderful -- and I'm
one of those who has to "hold" the written word, so , wihile the info posted
here is useful (sone of it)  and enjoyable (some of i) I do prefer the, what I
suppose is called a "hard copy" (?) At least you  can find, more easily, what
you remember reading in the BULLETIN, than going thru piles of  what you had
printed out!!  Rosalie nr Baltimore, MD, USA  a zone 7 going back to more normal
chilly weather!  ryfigge@aol.com