Re: AIS: membership

Thank you Neil, well said.

I would add that discussions about TBIS, and its projects, meetings etc are welcome here with the caveat that, as with any subject, the discussions remain polite.

I would also say that I think that some of the discussions about AIS get a little far afield from the purpose of this list, but generally do not run too long.

Despite what some may think, I really do try not to be heavy handed about the list.

Thx

John