Re: CULT: non-US zones?

Well that's actually handy to know.  Thanks Colleen.

In the 98 Checklist of Rebloomers, most of the non-US countries weren't
listed as being in any particular USDA zone.  Understandable since it's
a US system <g>, but seems like I've seen an Oz map with USDA zones on
it and also one for western Europe.  So I thought I'd ask.  A minor bit
of labor compared to the rest <g>.

Oz seemed like too big a place to just list the country, but if it's
mostly zones 8-10, that is pretty reasonable.

<Australia is the size of the USA but mostly zones 8-10. A few places
might   get down to 7.
   Colleen Modra  Adelaide Hills AUST   zone 8/9>

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8