Re: REF: non-US zones?

Hello Linda,
I'm currently straddling the zone 6 / zone 7 border in
Maryland, but if I had to pick one I'd go with zone 6;
especially since we're moving 20 or 30 miles west this
summer. More room for irises ;o) !!!
Talk to you later, Tom Silvers

Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net> wrote:
We have zones for just about all the US hybridizers
now, but are still
missing a few...

United States - need states and zones for these:
Robert Voss
Thomas Silvers
Virginie Fur
Anna Mae Miller - state is MI, but need zone