Re: Starmaster

Starmaster (R.Dunn 87) is an outstanding iris for me.  It is at the  very top
of my list of "overlooked" irises.  Probably a result of limited
distribution.  It not only reblooms for me here in Tucson, AZ, but puts up  gorgeous
thick stalks with lots of WIDE ruffled dark blue violet flowers.   It is a rare
rebloomer with overlapping fall petals.
Kathy Chilton, Tucson AZ
Zone 8/9