From: owner-iris@hort.net [mailto:owner-iris@hort.net]On Behalf Of Linda
Mann
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 2:08 PM
To: iris- talk
Subject: [iris] Re: COMP: way off topic help - printer?

Thanks all, both on and offlist, for the response.

Concensus seems to be to give this poor thing a decent burial and buy a
new one.  I certainly have gotten my money's worth from it.

I am not much of a coffee drinker, so the Brother All-In-One isn't too
appealing, but will check to see if they have one that will wash dishes
or mop the floor, or at least can make Diet Coke..  Probably costs too
much....

Not interested in feeding another color printer, inkjet or otherwise,
but am glad to hear somebody makes one with separate cartridges for each
color.  I hate to waste, so after the last color cartridge ran out of
blue, took turns printing all my typed material in red, then everything
in yellow to use up the rest of the ink.

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8