Re: Convention Info FOR AUSTRALIA

Colleen, the news about your Convention brought back many memories.  The
first big trip after my husband died was to Australia,  taking my  oldest
granddaughter who was 13 at the time and it was the  4th International Australian
Convention, I believe ? about 1973 ?
It was wonderful, after we slept almost 24 hours recovering from jet lag!  I
was asked to judge the show, but I was  too nervous/ shy/ scared ? because I
had not been a judge very long, and said I couldn't do it. How I wish I could
come again and see all your country's wonderful things -- and also New Zealand,
- the north  part was included.Rosalie, nr Baltimore, Md. USA ryfigge@aol.com