Re: COMP: way off topic help - printer?

Linda, I have an HL-1440 Laser Printer which I like very much and does very
good bl & w pictures with good detail.   I do not use a color in it,.  Also I
don't care for combined "machinery" since I don't use all those extras that
much, and if one part goes  kaput it is a waste to have around.  I also have a
Canon BJ2100 for color and it does a superb job on regular paper -  -  doing
color photos is slow, of course, but they are gorgeous! Kodack Glossy for
something special.   Watch sales, ! ! They are worth it!  I've had the Laser several
years, but  it may be available or its improvement!  Maybe it is a good idea I
don't drink coffee - how about iced tea?  (:>)  Rosalie nr Baltimore, Md, USA
 ryfigge@aol.com