CAT: Darlyn Wilkinson's 2005 Japanese Iris Intros.

Darlyn Wilkinson's Greywood Farm web site has been updated for 2005. Darlyn
lives in Topsfield, Massachusetts and hybridizes daylilies and Japanese

There are four Japanese Iris introductions for 2005. These four flowers are
large and flamboyant. Several years ago I started collecting some of Daryln's
Japanese irises and quickly discovered how to get large blue flowers into the
garden. Since they can handle frequent watering, I plant them with the
daylilies for a more complete garden effect. The color intensity of these
flowers is awesome in the garden. It is impossible for me to select a favorite
this year because they all strike me highly.

Daryln has four new 2005 daylily offerings, three tetraploids and one diploid.
One flower that will not be available for very long is GREYWOODS GOODNIGHT
IRENE at over 6", this voluptuous bloom is a flat coral mulberry rose, has a
deep peach-gold halo, and edged rose with matching bubbled gold ruffles. It is
a dramatic flower. All the 2005 introductions are also featured in full-screen
Hi-Res for detailed viewing.

Rounding out the the availability of the Big Three is a nice offering of
various hostas. Greywood Farm is also introducing two daylilies for Curt
Turner this year.

With the newly updated Greywood Farm web site, I am implementing a new menu
system for web site navigation. The menu loads ultra fast and is the next
generation system I am employing for today's modern web browsers.

Bobby Baxter

TheGardenSite.com: http://thegardensite.com
Daylily.Net: http://daylily.net
Happy Moose:  http://happymoosegardens.com
Garden Discussion Forum: http://happymoose.com

Specializing in designing web sites for plant lovers!