OT-BIO: C.Lefler

Hi Everyone,
    I just moved into a new place in northern Utah, and the  previous owner
was an iris breeder (?).  I have found (under the  snow) all kinds of stakes in
the flower gardens with names of irises on  them.  What I am wondering is if
these irises have been registered  somewhere.  The man's name was Don Kirby.
He died a few months ago and has  no family members that I can contact about
the irises.
    The labels on the flower stakes are almost worn  away.  I would love to
be able to make new, more lasting labels for each  one.  If you can help me
find a listing for his flowers I would really  appreciate it.    Thank you for
your  attention.....Carole