Re: OT-BIO: C.Lefler

   I am a novice and certainly not one to give any advice but welcome to this
chat group.  I learn lots here(usually more than I understand) & see many
beautiful photos.
   Perhaps he was just someone that enjoyed Iris.  At any rate, lucky you to
move into a new place with a ready made garden, especially if you are an iris
lover.  Label those you can & enjoy the rest.  To me they are ALL beautiful.