Re: TB: Pests: Discouraging Cats

Mouse Traps didn't work for me.  "Humane" becomes a very relative word when I
am digging in my iris beds with my hands and come accross a couple of
surprises.  I use crushed chilli pepper.  You can buy it in bulk at Costco.  You have
to reapply from time to time and they change locations so you have to watch
for their latest diggin's.  It may be more expensive than the deterents, I
don't know.

George Mason
Portland, Or.