RE: TB: Pests: Discouraging Cats

Forgot to mention.  I've never found an animal repellent that actually
worked for me - so far.  If the cat has learned to go in your beds, a
little bad smell may have no affect, or it may just move over a little.
It's worth a try though.

I had some rare cacti in some nursery cans in the back yard once that
neighbor cats decided would be their toilet.  The only way I could get the
cats to leave the cacti alone was to take the cacti out of the pots, clean
the cacti with bleach solution, and put them in clean pots with clean dirt
somewhere else.  Nothing else worked; that location had been learned, and
they kept using it for several years (pot or no pot, regardless of
condition of the pot, the soil, or the smells I put there).  I gave the
spot to the cats and worked around it.

I hope you have better luck.

Dave