OT - just an observation

I amazes me that even if I'm away from the list for a few days, I will sit
down, open my email, find a few interesting messages, and write and send
some notes of my own.  As soon as I send them away, a flood of messages on
the same subject appears, that are all dated before I wrote mine.  This
happens both at work and at home.  Seems I need to let the machines chug
awhile and then read the messages?  Anyway, I end up often repeating what
others have already said as if I'm ignoring them - not my intention.   Oh
well, it's just my face that is a bit red, or my mouth tastes a bit of foot
now and then.

( - :