REB: help - Blyth rebloom/carriers

This is a huge request, & won't be surprised if I don't get this one

Robin, Betty, and I have made a <huge> dent in getting the update to the
Checklist of Reblooming Irises done.  We have nearly all the registered
rebloomers that were introduced through 2004, a few that are being
introduced this year.

And we have found a <lot> of occasional rebloomers, irises that weren't
registered as rebloomers, but do rebloom now and then.

Almost close enough to actually finish this month like we had planned!

We are now looking for bits and pieces of info to fill in more of the
'occasional' rebloomers, like so many that only rebloom in Oz or
southern CA, assuming those will all be strong rebloom carriers in
colder climates.

Barry B sez they reset so often, they probably don't see rebloom in most
of theirs that might if left alone longer.  And he doesn't keep track of
those that do rebloom.

Anybody in Oz grow a lot of Oz intros & keep notes on what has ever
rebloomed, other than registered rebloomers?  I feel like we've got
pretty good lists of most US intros that rebloom, but not so good lists
of Oz occasional rebloomers.

The Riverview catalog lists a <lot> of Blyth intros, and also marks
those that rebloom.  Anybody know if they are marked rebloom only for
the Riverview location or if that only means they have been reported to
rebloom somewhere?

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8