HIPS: Rhizome sale!

THE HIPS RHIZOME SALE LIVES!

Thanks to some last-minute volunteering, we *will* have a HIPS rhizome sale this year! Time is of the essence so that we can get the rhizomes advertised in the spring issue of ROOTS. If you would like to contribute rhizomes, please let Jean Richter know which varieties you'd like to send (and how many of each!). Include your contact information so that we can let you know what we'll need come digging time. Email replies are preferred: richter@eecs.berkeley.edu. If you don't have email, please leave a phone message at (510) 864-7962 or (510) 290-7459, or send a note to 1226 High Street, Alameda, CA 94501.

IMPORTANT! Please send proposed contributions by Fri., March 18!

Thanks very much for supporting HIPS!

Jean
soggy San Francisco bay area, zone 9
where Innocent Devil has sent up a bloomstalk!