Re: HIPS: Rhizome sale!

On Feb 23, 2005, at 11:36 AM, Jean Richter wrote:

IMPORTANT! Please send proposed contributions by Fri., March 18!

Thanks very much for supporting HIPS!

Since I divided and reset most of my TBs last year, I doubt I'll have anything to contribute to the HIPS sale this year. I do, however, have a question for future reference. In my severe northern climate, I never know what will or won't survive the winter or in what quantities until at least the end up April-mid May. There's no conceivable way I'd ever be able to determine possible sale contributions by mid-March in any given year.

Does HIPS accept late contributions to the sale?