HYB:Getting ready

Looks like we are going to have an early spring!  Hybridizers . . . on  your
mark!  Check all of your supplies!  Make sure you have a fresh  notebook and
tags!  Check your supply of tweezers.  You know they get  lost easy!  I just
found a pair the other day that I lost last  spring.

Be sure to check out this hint on Tinker's Garden pages.  It's for
Daylilies, but I tried the 3 x 3 post-it notes to collect and dry pollen last
fall!  I
really like it.  It beats the personal size envelopes I was  using before.
Scroll about 1/2 way down the page for the information on  post-it notes!

_Tinker's  Gardens b Daylilies, An Introduction_

Betty W. in  South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: