Re: OT Getting Ready

Hi,

This line of thought reminds me of something I saw and I want to run it past
all of you.

At a recent garden show I saw, for sale, a little box, 6" x 6" x 6" x 10"
(10" width) or so.  The top had guides on three sides and a small blackboard
was the top.  I thought that might work really well in the garden.

At least for me as I am still trying to be perfect and not forget my lists
so the dew can settle on them or the rain.

What do all of you think?

Char, New Berlin WI

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of image001.gif]