Re: RE: HYB: Getting Ready

In a message dated 2/24/2005 1:22:07 P.M. Central Standard Time,
MryL1@msn.com writes:

Reminds  me of a
bumblebee's back, just the right size!

Sounds intriguing, but I'm afraid years of habit would be to hard to  break
at this point.  I'm really a hands on person!  I use my  finger.  Nothing to
throw away, and I try to make all the crosses I need  with a given pollen at one
time.  I carry alcohol or a wet wash cloth to  get rid of the pollen.  Clean
the tweezers each time too.  But I  usually carry the bloom with me.

I use the post-it-notes to carry pollen into the house and to SAVE for
another time.

Betty W. in  South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: