RE: HYB: Getting Ready

A company in Tacoma, WA sells wonderful waterproof paper in tablets of all sizes and it also sells pens that write in the rain as well. The product name is Rite In The Rain. They also have special needs paper. I have an assortment of the notebooks and some of the pens which I guard like I do my fine china. If you want to know their address email me and I will give it to you. The company has been in business a long time and I was introduced to their products when a company I was worked for used their tally cards.
WA state

Mary Swann-Young wrote:

Notebook getting wet is a perpetual problem.  Less so, since I started
carrying it on a clipboard with a sheet of plastic clipped on top, but I'm
still looking for something better.  Not sure I'd want to lug a box around.
It's not that far back to the front porch for me.