From: owner-iris@hort.net [mailto:owner-iris@hort.net]On Behalf Of
Patricia Wenham
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 9:02 AM
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: [iris] RE: HYB: Getting Ready

A company in Tacoma, WA sells wonderful waterproof paper in tablets of
all sizes and it also sells pens that write in the rain as well.  The
product name is Rite In The Rain.  They also have special needs paper.
I have an assortment of the notebooks and some of the pens which I guard
like I do my fine china.  If you want to know their address email me and
I will give it to you.  The company has been in business a long time and
I was introduced to their products when a company I was worked for used
their tally cards.

Patti
WA state