Re: REF: Pronounce Species Correctly

In a message dated 2/25/05 6:14:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
waltseed2@yahoo.com writes:

<< In regard to chemical names, he said pronounce every letter.  Everyone
will know what you mean, though everyone will think you said it wrong. >>

I ran into a fellow at Lowe's once who told me cheerfully he was there to get
some Leery Ope to go in front of his Cotton Easters. I suggested he make sure
he got a variety of Leery Ope that liked sun, and that is all I suggested.