Re: REF: Pronounce Species Correctly and Read Carefully

jgcrump <jgcrump@erols.com> wrote:
> Walter -- Bhm nmos ms an t-adh leis na liomsa; nml cailmn rza alainn
faighte agamsa fss. (He was luckier than I; it hasn't brought me a beautiful
redhead yet.) <

The reason that you haven't gotten the desired response is because you have been barking up the wrong tree. If you will examine Walter's statement closely you will see that it actually says:

> The name of the essay is from a time he was practicing saying chemical
names, and a beautiful redhead thaough he was speaking in the old Iris
language. <

Give 'em what they really crave, and you will be inundated by 'em!

Jeff Walters
in northern Utah
(USDA Zone 4)