Re: OT - see you in SL

Dear char,
    I have a gentleman who may be riding to St. Louis  with me. But he says
he doesn't smoke or drink and likes to go to bed early. He  has had bad
experiences with roommates in the past.
    I will have to look up his name as he is an  acquaintance of June's (She
is immediate past President of the Louisville Area  Iris Society).
    Sincerely yours,
        Annette Milch
PS. I am going to a Region 7 Winter Pot Luck over the weekend end and will
be back on line on Monday, if I am lucky.