PAINTBRUSHES - WET NOTEBOOKS

Linda and Mary Ann - Those cheap paintbrushes, in my opinion, don't do the
job.  The bristles separate and don't hold the pollen.  I use an artists very
fine hair brush.  They cost $8-10 so keep up with em.  If you have an artist
friend they might have a hair brush no longer suitable for painting they would
give you.  As to notebooks getting wet, Walmart has a flourescent green box
about 1 1/2 inches or so thick which is a little larger than a sheet of paper with
a handle at the top and a separate compartment at the top when opened  It
will hold a notebook, pens, paintbrushes, cotton tipped applicators, quite a bit
and with the molded handle is easy to carry around in the garden plus it keeps
everything dry.  It is with the office supplies and notebooks at my Walmart.
Barbara Null
Tyler, TX  zone 7b/8a