HYB: Fertility and chromosome count for Swertii please

Hello.
I was wondering if anyone could tell me the chromosome count for SWERTII?
I am also curious if anyone has recently experimented with this cultivar or if anyone knows
if this cultivar can be successfully used as a POD and/or POLLEN parent.
I realize there are plenty of modern plicatas with better form, etc... to use for hybridizing programs, but I like to try "new" things and am fond of the awesome historic iris I have seen.
Thanks for any insight.
Steve M. zone 4b Northeast MN (brrrrr...)