RE: OT ISM SIB Regional

Hi All,

The Iris Society of Minnesota is holding a Siberian Regional and I am
handling the Room mates for them.

See this,

Are you trying to figure out your finances so you can attend a Region 8
Beardless Iris Convention June 17 - 19, 2005.  Its your dream.  You have
told your family no presents this year or next, just money toward a trip to
an Iris Region 8 Iris Convention?

Heres a way to cut expenses.  Sign up for a roommate.  You can share your
hotel room with someone and have the money to attend.

The deal is: You make the match.  I will provide a list of names, and you
contact the people on the list, make your own deal and let me know to take
you off the list.

Last year I made the reservation for the room in my name and so did my
roommate so both our names were on the reservation.  You can do what works
for you.

Contact Me,

Char Holte

17308 W Observatory Rd

New Berlin, WI 53146

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of image001.gif]