Re: HYB:Getting ready!

In a message dated 1/31/2006 2:27:11 P.M. Central Standard Time,
jgcrump@erols.com writes:

<<little plastic fishing tackle box, 9 1/2" tall x 9 1/2" wide x  6 1/2"
deep.  >>

Griff, I really like the idea of the tackle box if it has a see through
front!  The ability to see what I have without rummaging through everything  has
been one of the draws for the large plastic bags.

I keep my numbered tags, in lots of 25, in smaller bags and lined up  for
easy access.  It's easy to line up pieces of blinds since they nest  well.

Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: