AIS: January Bulletin

In a message dated 2/2/2006 9:33:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
oregonirisgal@hotmail.com writes:

I  was just wondering.  Has anyone gotten their Jan AIS bulletin yet?   My
iris batteries need some recharging and the bulletin would be a great  way to
recharge me.    I'm tired of all of this rain and  gloom.

It's not yet here in Richmond, Virginia and there has been no ETA put forth
that I have heard.
Often the Society's calendar of business requires that the January  issue be
finalized rather later in the month. I think we all saw the last  January
issue in mid-February.
Meanwhile, if you have not been watching Mike and John's parade of splendid
iris photos, visible in the Archives, do check it out. Lovely stuff. Mike
grows  some of the best looking bearded irises I've seen. HIs foliage is just
beautiful. Labor of love, posting all that, so generous and kind, and just the
thing many of us need in the dead of winter.
Thank you Mike and John, with beaucoup ruffles and flourishes.
Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA USA