From: owner-iris@hort.net [mailto:owner-iris@hort.net] On Behalf Of Robin
Shadlow
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 10:18 PM
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: [iris] COMP: monitor calibration

Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations for monitor calibration?  I
don't know enough to even ask even remotely intelligent questions.  I had
gone to one site on the internet, but the monitor colors looked quite odd
after using it so I reverted to the settings that I had before.

Thanks

Robin
zone 5 NE

enjoying those last days before the mercury drops to normal

Care2 make the world greener!

Trophy hunters can write off canned hunts and big game safaris at taxpayers'
expense - help end this cruelty loophole: http://go.care2.com/66836

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps nonprofits.