From: owner-iris@hort.net [mailto:owner-iris@hort.net] On Behalf Of
ChatOWhitehall@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 12:04 PM
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: Re: [iris] AIS: Mike's Challenge

In a message dated 2/4/2006 12:21:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mgreenfield@cinci.rr.com writes:

<<At sales there are always some that do not  sell.

Oh, I say, don't give the little ones the boogery stuff no one wants, give
them good stuff that you know is going to be a success for them, a strong
grower, thrifty and forgiving, with a big clearly colored blossom, ideally
one
which smells good, maybe like grape drink, or really fascinatingly  awful.
They
like red caterpillerish beards and stiped hafts and things, too.

Also, some kids like things that are small, like they are.

Cordially,

Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA USA