Re: AIS: Mike's Challenge

Anner, you are priceless!  You have hit the nail on the head!  There are
many, I am sure, who do not react to thrill of competition (altho, I think I know
some who do, who will remain nameless, of course)  I am one of those who only
enter to boost the numbers for the club, but  controversies of any  kind (and
competition is a sort of one!)  are not "my thing"  I enjoy my garden, my
irises and other plants --enjoy having people seeing them, and telling them about
it, etc but also just to  "renew my soul" so to speak by just sitting in it!
Unfortunately I can no longer do much of the work anymore,  and I used to
acturally enjoy weeding because it  also included close observation of how  things
were growing!  But, c'est le vie.

Also, I am sure you could grow show irises if you put you your talents to
work as you do everything else you do so well!  I enjoy your emails!  Rosalie