Re: OT - Did anyone see my message yesterday?

In a message dated 2/5/2006 12:25:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
janet.tollenaar@gmail.com writes:

<<I sent a message to this list, I didn't see it returned or  posted....

Yes, Janet, it arrived just fine, and a very nice message it was, too.
It is in the Archives as we speak, ready to be enjoyed by those who read
those in preference to having things delivered to their inbox. If I think
something I've posted has drifted off into the ether I check there to see if it
actually made it to Mallorn. Elves get them sometimes.
See:  _http://www.hort.net/lists//iris-talk/feb06/msg00035.html_
Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA USA