Re: AIS: Mike's Challenge

isn't the definition of a show stalk: a stalk that shows up at a show?

  I think sometimes we create too much pressure around showing.  So what if I can't win best specimen with my stalk?  Isn't it possible I could learn something just from going?
  It is of course possible to enjoy just being there.

  Christian

ChatOWhitehall@aol.com wrote:
  In a message dated 2/4/2006 6:53:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,