Re: SHOW: AIS shows and showing

In a message dated 2/6/2006 4:42:50 PM Central Standard Time,
ChatOWhitehall@aol.com writes:

Well, it seems to me that because the goal of an AIS show is to  present
excellence to the public, not just boggle them blind, there  may be some
small
argument to be made for not  hauling patently mediocre specimens into the
exhibition hall.

Cordially,

Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA USA
WHAT IS PATENTLY MEDIOCRE MAY BE A SHOW SPECIMEN TO ME.  IT IS IN THE EYE OF
THE BEHOLDER.  If I ever did enter a show, (which is highly unlikely), & I was
told my entry was mediocre, I would turn tail & run for the hills!!!!!

Connie Eggen
Warsaw, MO zone 5+