Re: Iris Show exhibits

It is probably a deficit in the Judges handbook that
we do not have a section on Educational Exhibits.
Suggestions for topics and ideas for presentation
would probably stimulate more of this type of
activity. Of course if one appears at a show, the show
chairman should welcome the exhibit. But it would be
nice if the category was already mentioned in the show
schedule. Judges sometimes don't even know they can
present a rosette to each exhibit, provided it is
meritorius. And for that matter the club may not have
enough rosettes. I am interested in a discussion of
this. If enough people believe it has merit to have a
chapter in the Judges handbook regarding educational
exhibits I would be willing to propose it to the AIS