Re: HYB: seed germination

In a message dated 2/7/2006 8:47:42 A.M. Central Standard Time,
lmann@volfirst.net writes:

<<I've not done much of a job tracking that myself, but am trying  to keep
first and second year germinants separated for  comparison.>>
I've separated first and second year, but would find it hard to track
individual seedlings since I plant 25 seed in a clump.  By the time they  are ready
to plant, it's easy to tell the largest, but are they the earliest or  the
strongest?  I do plant the strongest first and together.  With  that in mind I'll
try to pay attention to which ones bloom first this  year.

Remind me!  I've lots of ground to cover before the end of  April!  Need a
reminder box!  Something else to do!   <vbg>

Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: