Re: Iris Show exhibits

In a message dated 2/7/2006 9:43:59 A.M. Central Standard Time,
rpries@sbcglobal.net writes:

<<It is probably a deficit in the Judges handbook that we do not  have a
section on Educational Exhibits.>>

Bob, it is covered as a subheading under Show Schedule.

Our club had judged educational exhibits for several years.  One of  the most
discussed was on hybridizing.  One of our members took stalks of  parents &
seedlings, also a pot of seedings ready to be planted. It  attracted quite a
crowd and subsequent discussion.

Only a couple of people did the educational exhibits and they eventually  ran
out of ideas and interest.

It is usually an enjoyable part of any show. My opinion, of course.

Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: